Latest official SLF4J distribution
Download version 1.7.22 including full source code, class files and documentation in ZIP or TAR.GZ format:
Previous versions of SLF4J can be downloaded from the main repository.
For each slf4j module, the corresponding javadoc artifacts can be downloaded from the Maven central repository as javadoc.jar files.
Closely related projects
- sysout-over-slf4j module redirects all calls to System.out and System.err to an SLF4J defined logger with the name of the fully qualified class in which the System.out.println (or similar) call was made, at configurable levels.
- SLF4J Test is an SLF4J implementation focused on facilitating easier unit testing of logging code.
- Lidalia SLF4J Extensions allows logging at a level determined at runtime rather than compile-time.
Additional SLF4J-related software
- jdbcdslog a tracing tool for JDBC, by Andriy Kolyadenko
- Log4Ant, by JWare Software
- log4jdbc, a JDBC driver which logs SQL information before delegating to an underlying JDBC driver, by Arthur Blake
- SLF4Fx, an open source logging suite for Flex, by Dmitry Motylev
- SLF4J logger for JRuby on Rails and settings file, by SonarSource